Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021:Indian Army Released Recruitment Notification For Soldier General Duty,Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Soldiers Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management Posts.Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification.
While many recruitments are announced in Gujarat, many young people have a dream that they have their own interest in serving the country. It is good news for the youth of Gujarat that recruitment has been announced in Godhra in Gujarat.
Recruitment in Gujarat has been announced that if a young man wants to join the Indian Army, he can join. This recruitment has been announced by the Government of India. And we will talk about how the recruitment process is different.
ARMY Recruitment Rally (for MEN) at GODHRA, PANCHMAHAL Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
- Minimum:17.5 Years
- Maximum:23 Years
How To Apply
- First Visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter The Captcha Code.
- In The Homepage,You Will See JCO/OR Login Apply Option And Click On It.
- Then A New Page Of Login And Registration Will Open.
- Your Username And Password And Click On Login.
- New User Or Candidates Need To Register First And Then Login In Their Army Profile.
- Once You Login Then Clicks On Apply Online.
- Fill All Details And Upload Your Photo And Signature.
- Then In The Last Click On The Submit Button.
- Take a Print Out Of Application Form For Further Use.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site: –
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate.
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificates
- Certificate of Bonus Marks
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
- Police Character Certificate
- Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
- In view of the present Covid-19 Situation, the candidates are advised to carry out the Covid test and bring a test report along with Admit Card. The candidate who had not undergone the test will not be permitted
Physical Fitness Test:
Physical Measurement Will Be Carried Out As Per The Physical Standards Listed At Para 1 (c).
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Cards for Common Entrance Exam in case declared FIT.
- Will Be Conducted For Medically Fit Candidates At Nominated Venue.Date And Time Of Written Test Will Be Intimated At Rally Site And Through Admit Cards.
- Admit Card For The CEE For The Rally Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site Itself.
- Admit Cards For The CEE For The Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Getting Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist/Specialist At MH/CH/BH.
- Online Registration (Submission Of Application) Will From 06/06/2021 to 20/07/2021
- Recruitment Rally Date:05/08/2021 to 22/08/2021
Admit Card:Candidates Will Log In 10 Days Prior To The Commencement Of The Rally And Take A Printout Of The Admit Card Which They Will Carry To Rally Site.