Defence Research & Development Organization-Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DRDO DESIDOC) has published a recruitment notification (davp 10301/11/0071/2021).
The notification is for recruitment of Apprentice. Here you will get the complete information about DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
DRDO Job details
No. of posts: 16
Name of posts: Apprentice
Library and Information Science: 09 Posts
Computer Science: 06 Posts
Photography: 01 Post
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for DRDO DESIDOC Recruitment 2020. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Library and Information Science – Degree/Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Computer Science – Degree in Computer Science (B.E./B.Tech. Only) from recognized University.
- Photography – Diploma in Photography from recognized University.
- No interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. Board constituted by the Director DESIDOC for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above) as per selection criteria. Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification). Only Selected candidates will be informed through an offer letter.
- Enrollment under Apprentice Act 1961: It is mandatory for candidates to enroll themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in) before applying for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training in any institute/organisation are not eligible and only those who have passed out in 2018 or later can only apply
- A certificate in this regard may be furnished. It may be explicitly understood that subsequent to the training period, DRDO shall not offer any employment in the organisation.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their applications along with desired documents / certificates in PDF Format through e-mail only.
- E-Main address for sending duly filled applications is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for application: within 15 days (18 October 2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment newspaper.