DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary! Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
● If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
●If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
● After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
● You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!
License:FreeDate added:Thursday, June 6th 2019Author:Dmitry Brant
Mor Link – http://diskdigger.org/android
Read More Application
- 👨🏼🦳કોઈ પણ વ્યક્તિનો ફોટો નાખો અને જુઓ કે વ્યક્તિ વૃધ્ધ (ઘરડા) થશે ત્યારે કેવા દેખાશે. : Click here
- મોબાઈલ ખોવાય તો ગૂગલ શોધી આપશે ફોન ખોવાય-ચોરાયતો શોધવાની રીત જાણો : Click here
- ૧૯૫૫ થી આજ દિન સુધીનું રેકર્ડ ચેક કરો તમારા મોબાઈલમાં અહીં : Click here