Pashu Khandan Shay Yojna 2022 | ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Under the Animal Mining Assistance Scheme, the cattle breeders of Gujarat can get animal mining at a concessional rate in the milk producer society of their area. Beneficiary for this scheme should be a member of Pashupalak Dudh Mandali. Beneficiaries will be given cattle feed at the rate of 50% if the cows, buffaloes or other animals of the pastoralist have been sterilized.
Pastoralists 150 kg livestock mine grains 50% assistance is given
The Gujarat government plans to make the pastoralists self-reliant by raising as many animals as possible. For which the Government of gujarat will provide direct assistance on purchase of animal feed which is the staple food of animals so that the breeders can take good care of their animals.
Animal Husbandry Assistance Scheme 2022
- Scheme Name : Animal Mining Assistance Scheme Gujarat 2022
- State : Gujarat
- Help : 50% subsidy on mining purchases
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Persecution website :https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana Purpose
The Government of Gujarat plans to make all the farmers of Gujarat self-reliant by raising livestock as much as possible. The government has always offered beneficial assistance to boost animal husbandry. Then the Gujarat government will provide direct assistance to the cattle breeders on the purchase of animal feed. So that the pastoralists can take good care of their animals and come forward in the field of animal husbandry.
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana Eligibility
- The following eligibility will be applicable for availing the benefit of animal mining assistance.
- The applicant should be a farmer or a pastoralist.
- The herdsman should have cows, buffaloes and other animals.
- Cows, buffaloes and other animals should be sterilized.
- The applicant should be a member of Dudh Mandali.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme under iFarmer Portal, details of when you have availed the benefit earlier will have to be displayed.
- The scheme has to be applied online through i-farmer portal.
- Distribution of mining will be done by the District Milk Producers Cooperative Union.
Document for Animal Mine Feeding Scheme
- The breeder should have sterilized animals.
- There should be a member at Dudh Mandali.
- Xerox of ration card
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) (if any)
- Certificate of Disability for Disabled Applicant (if any)
- Pastoralist’s Aadhaar card
ikhedut portal registration
Gujarat Pashpalakos will have to apply online to avail the benefits of ikhedut portal 2021 scheme. Pastoralists can register a farmer with the VCE from the gram panchayat, from the taluka office, if they are using online computer. The scheme can also be applied from home.
- The applicant must first type ‘ikhedut’ in ‘Google Search’.
- In which https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ to open the website.
- After opening Khedut website, click on “Yojana”.
- After opening on the scheme, open the “Animal Husbandry Schemes” at No. 2.
- After opening “Pashupalan Yojana” will show various plans.
- In which, according to your caste, “Apply for assistance in purchasing mine for livestock keepers”.
- Are you a registered applicant pastoralist? In which if registration has been done earlier then yes and if not done then no then it has to be processed further.
- If the pastoralist is registered, after entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number, after submitting Captcha Image, online application has to be done.
- If the Animal Husbandry Beneficiary is not registered on i portal khedut then online application has to be done by selecting ‘No’.
- Save the application after carefully filling all the information by the breeder.
- Beneficiary has to verify the details of his application and confirm the application. There will be no correction or increase in the application number after the application is confirmed.
- Pastoralists will be able to get print based on the application.
- Official Website : Click Here
- Form Notification : Click Here
Last Date Apply Online : 31/01/2022