Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana may be a government-backed accident insurance scheme in India. it had been originally mentioned within the 2015 Budget speech by minister of finance Late Arun Jaitley in February 2015. it had been formally launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 May in Kolkata.
Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), is a flagship scheme of Government of India to provide cashless secondary and tertiary care treatment from the empanelled public and private hospitals providing coverage to more than 10 crore poor and vulnerable beneficiary families.
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for the implementation of Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY.
1. PRADHAN MANTRI JIVAN BIMA YOJNA.
- LIFE INSURANCE WORTH RS. 2 LACS AT JUST Rs. 330 per annume.
- Important Link : Click here
2. PRADHAN MANTRI SURKSHA BIMA YOJANA.
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE RS. 2 LACS AT JUST Rs, 12 Per month.
- Important Link : Click here
3. ATAL PANSION YOJANA.
- meximum investment, meximum benifit during old-age.
- Important Link : Click Here
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is out there to people (Indian Resident or NRI) between 18 and 70 years aged with bank accounts. it’s an annual premium of RS. 12 exclusive of taxes. GST is exempted on Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima SCHEME . the quantity is automatically debited from the account. This insurance scheme can have one year cover from 1 June to 31 May and would be offered through banks and administered through public sector general insurance companies.
In case of unexpected death or full disability, the payment to the nominee are going to be RS. 2 lakh (US$2,800) and just in case of partial Permanent disability RS. 1 lakh. Full disability has been defined as loss of use in both eyes OF THESE SCHEME, hands/feet. Partial Permanent disability defined as loss of use in one eye AND hand or foot. Further, death thanks to suicide, alcohol, substance abuse , etc. aren’t covered.
This scheme are going to be linked to the bank accounts opened under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana scheme. Most of those account had zero balance initially. the govt aims to scale back the amount of such zero balance accounts by using this and related schemes. Now all checking account holders can avail this facility through their net-banking service facility at any time of the year.
TAX SAVINGS SEASON:
- Still figuring out ways to reduce your income tax for this financial year? Don’t know where to invest in order to maximize your income tax savings?
Download the Policybazaar app now to:
1. Save up to Rs. 23,400 income tax by purchasing Health Insurance for you and your parents
2. Save up to Rs. 46,800 tax investing in ULIP Plans or by purchasing a Term Insurance plan
- Policybazaar is India’s largest insurance comparison app. You can simply compare and buy from the widest range of insurance and investment products on the Policybazaar app. To experience all the features and purchase a product on the Policybazaar app you need to be either:
A resident Indian;
- A Non-Resident Indian;
- Or a Person of Indian Origin
- With just a few clicks, the Policybazaar app allows you to purchase any of the following products:
- Life Insurance / Term Life Insurance / Term Insurance
- Medical Insurance / Health Insurance
- Car Insurance / Motor Insurance
- Two-wheeler or motorcycle Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Investment Plans – ULIP, Child, Retirement, Pension & Tax Saving Plans